CIBC Mutual Funds
Mutual Funds To Meet Your Needs
Whether you're a savings-oriented investor, a growth-oriented investor, or somewhere in between, CIBC offers a comprehensive selection of mutual funds for all investor types. Our funds include a wide range of no-load savings funds for liquidity, income funds that aim to provide regular income and growth funds for potential long-term growth. We also offer Canada's largest selection of bond and equity index funds.
Benefits Of CIBC Mutual Funds
- Expertise of leading investment managers from around the world
- A mutual fund allows you to spread your money across different types of investments, reducing your overall investment risk
- Long-term growth potential with equity funds (a higher risk investment)
- Availability of select funds for purchase in Canadian or U.S. dollars
- Low minimum investment of $500
CIBC Mutual Funds Regular Investment Plan Makes Investing Easy
A CIBC Regular Investment Plan is an easy way to grow your investments. You decide how much and how often you want to invest, and the type of investment you want. You can make regular contributions up to four times per month.
Management Fee Rebates
For investors with higher balances in CIBC Savings Funds, CIBC Index Funds and CIBC U.S. Dollar Managed Portfolios, CIBC offers lower fees through management fee rebates.
How To Buy CIBC Mutual Funds
Your CIBC Wood Gundy Investment Advisor will work with you to determine the mutual funds that are right for you. To find out how we can help you, use our Find An AdvisorOpens a new window in your browser. tool to contact a CIBC Wood Gundy Investment Advisor near you.