Get The Best Of Both Worlds
Portfolio Partner is a premium portfolio service that allows eligible clients1 to work closely with their Investment Advisor to implement a tailored investment strategy and manage their portfolios on an ongoing basis. Paying an annual fee, either monthly or quarterly, instead of commissions on every transaction, grants you the freedom to pursue your investment strategy without being concerned with individual transaction costs on each trade.
A Comprehensive Investment Relationship
While you will always be in charge of your investment decisions, Portfolio Partner provides you with the advice of a CIBC Wood Gundy Investment Advisor who will design a customized investment strategy that is in sync with your goals and risk tolerance.
With Portfolio Partner, you can leverage the experience, strategies and advice of a one to one relationship with your CIBC Wood Gundy Investment Advisor. Your Investment Advisor will help you achieve diversification and a balanced portfolio specific to your financial needs.
Portfolio Partner waives the annual administration fee for one Asset Advantage Account® per household, which offers both investment and banking privileges, including chequing, pre-authorized bill payment and access to CIBC credit cards, among many other benefits.
Additional Benefits Of Portfolio Partner
- Professional investment advice
- Monthly or quarterly asset-based fee
- Commission-free trading
- Preferred interest rates on cash balances and margin loans
- No annual administration fee for enrolled, registered accounts
- Waived administration fees for one Asset Advantage Account
- A wide selection of investment options
- Renowned investment, corporate and industry research
- Detailed account statements and online access to account updates
- Potential tax benefits2
To find out more about how you can add the advantages of Portfolio Partner to your investment portfolio, use our Find An Advisor tool to contact a CIBC Wood Gundy Investment Advisor near you.
The information contained herein is considered accurate at the time of posting. CIBC and CIBC World Markets Inc. reserve the right to change any of it without prior notice. It is for general information purposes only.
* There are a maximum number of commission-free trades allowed each year, based on the value of your account. You will be subject to excess trade fees if this limit is exceeded.
®Registered Trademark of CIBC World Markets Inc.
1 Minimum account balance of $100,000 per household.
2 Clients are advised to seek advice regarding their particular circumstances from their personal tax and legal advisors.